Monday, March 30, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Please bear with me as I get used to this blog medium. Apparently, people have been trying to post, and the site has not let them. I don't know if there is a 5 comment limit per blog entry or if there is some other problem. If anyone knows anything about the Blogspot format, please fill me in. In the meantime, feel free to try to post underneath this blog entry and see if it works. Thank you for letting me know about the technical difficulties.

3 comments:

  1. Hi . I'm the one that has been trying to post.
    I am now trying using IE instead of Firefox.
    I'm the "follower" Cindy H.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Looks like it might be a problem with Firefox because this time from IE, I got a window to type the random phrase, and that didn't happen in Firefox.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your experiences with everyone, Cindy. Perhaps others will experience similar problems with Firefox and can leanr from this. Much appreiciated.

    ReplyDelete